Thursday, September 1, 2011

Last Class before my weekend begins! =)

Well, I made it through my first week of classes.  I have Fridays off so my weekend starts at 1:15 today.  I'd say all classes were a success but I am a little weary about my Western Literature Class on Wednesday night 7-9:30.  It seems very long, boring and it consists of a tough work load. I am just nervous that it may stress me out and cause a little chaos on keeping focused in my other classes.  I get overwhelmed very easy which is not good.  As for my other 4 classes I love my teachers and am really looking forward to learning the material in their courses. 

Today is the first day of September which is my favorite month of the year because my birthday is on the 15th. I am turning 22 years old and I'm not excited to get much older than this.  I also love September because its the start of fall which I think is the most wonderful season.  I love decorating the house with pumpkins, when the trees change, and then Halloween, of course! The brisk nights and breeze in the air are divine. If it could be this time of year all year round I'd take it.  Don't get me wrong I enjoy the summer but after awhile the extreme heat in Jersey gets to me.  I can only take so much of it. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a good beginning, Gabriella. Nice to know that we are both Virgos. Enjoy the semester. Gadget away!!!! Dr. Ries

    ReplyDelete