Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let's Go Yankees!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight is Game 5 of the baseball playoffs and the Yankees have made it this far, I am so proud!  I'm a big fan of the New York team and my favorite player is #25, Mark Teixeira. He is a great player not to mention adorable with a great personality  ;) My boyfriend gets a bit jealous but also because he is a Mets fan. Boooo! But I also like Tex very much because he does a lot of charity which means a lot to me.  I like when well-payed stars put their money to good use and are not just greedy and selfish. 

2 years ago when they won the World Series, me and a bunch of friends went to the parade and celebrated.  I'm hoping for that this year as well.  My whole family are big fans and my brother is that die hard, screaming at the TV, jumping up and down type.  I have to say, he makes me nervous sometimes.  How about you guys?  What are some of your favorite baseball teams?  Who are you rooting for and hoping to take the World Series Champ title?

No comments:

Post a Comment