Tuesday, October 25, 2011

6 days until Halloween!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE :) I must say this is one of my favorite holidays.  I love all the decorations, dressing up, and watching all the kids go trick-or-treating!  Carving pumpkins and watching scary movies is also something I enjoy doing.  My favorite movie of all time is Hocus Pocus. It is a classic and ABC family shows it every year!  I also like Halloween..(the original)  Michael Meyers always creeped me out the most of all killers.  What about you guys?  
I have 2 great parties planned this weekend on Friday and Saturday.  I am dressing up Princess Jasmine on Friday.  On Saturday, my boyfriend and I are going as Mr.&Mrs. Freddy Kreuger.  The costumes are awesome.  What are you guys being?  What are some of your plans?  Do you all enjoy Halloween as much as I do? I know some people don't like to dress up, if not what's your favorite holiday?

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever get to any of this "stuff" on Halloween? The costumes sound wonderful. did you make the Princess Jasmine costum yourself? In my house Halloween was always one of the most exciting days of the year.

    Tell me about any of the observations that you have been doing. Dr. Ries

    ReplyDelete