Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bye Bye Instructional Tech :( Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Today is our last day of Instructional Technology with Dr. Ries.  I must say I am going to miss this class very much.  We were introduced to a lot of useful tools that can be used in our classrooms someday. My favorites were web quest and photo story.  I really enjoyed this projects and think it would be good for my students because while learning they have fun doing it, which always makes a project more intriguing.  We were also a small group and enjoyed each others company.  It was easy because we were a tinier class so we could share all of our ideas with one another.  What did you guys enjoy most out of all our projects?  What do you think you can find helpful in your classroom someday.

Are you guys ready for Christmas?! I am =D Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy&Healthy New Year! Going to miss you all.  Keep blogging everyone so we can stay in touch and share more ideas.

P.S. Check out the gingerbread house I made with my boyfriend's nieces! Can't wait to eat it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment